Learn how you can digitalize a business for growth
When: 29 March 11:00 Finnish time
For who: Execs & Entrepreneurs looking to digitalize or establish a new business
Ever thought of building your own app or innovating on how you work?
This webinar was created for you! In this Webinar we will be covering topics relevant for people who are:
- Looking to add a digital component to their current business.
- Looking to build a new digital solution such as a Mobile app or a web app that helps them succeed.
- Looking to better understand how digitalization may help them.
In Less than 60 Minutes you'll learn
Our webinar will cover the following aspects of digitalization projects:
- Should You Digitalize? – A framework to help you evaluate your digitalization project and find out how you can test an idea before you burn your budget.
- Risk Minimization – Find out what are the common risks within IT projects and how to solve them.
- Picking a Digitalization Partner – What should you keep in mind when picking a partner?
- Succeed with Data Driven Development – Find out how to build a product to succeed with continuous improvements and measuring results.
What you’ll learn:
- How digitalization is helping physical businesses stay alive during the covid pandemic.
- How digitalization can be used to optimize your existing business.
- How to evaluate digitalization-related ideas during the ideation stage.
- How to cut costs of development to allow you to focus on the success of the project.
We have been involved in multiple digitalization projects that have served our customers growth in different ways:
- Digital customer consultation app for a veterinarian.
- Online platform for buying and selling shares of unlisted companies.
- Children’s exercise app that encourages children to exercise outside during covid by finding treasures in their neighborhood.
Emil Östlin. Emil is our CEO at Sterly Oy, with a long history in digitalization projects from multiple industries, he started his career as a teenager and sold his first IT project when he was 15.
Our webinar is designed to be informative and will cover the main questions customers come to us with during early stages of a digitalization project.